Lyon is one of the best metropolitan areas in France that you must visit. The town is 3rd largest in France. It is the capital of Rhone-Alps area. The city is renowned for its historical and cultural heritage. A number of its structures and museums have been indexed by world history site listing of UNESCO.
Some of the best places to visit and explore in Lyon are:
1. St. Jean Cathedral: This church is dedicated to St. John and St. Stephen. It was constructed during 12th and the Thirteenth century. The oldest parts of the actual church have now been shut for hopes and are kept for the community display.
2 Renaissance Courtyards: These are the stunning courtyards that were built during the time of renaissance within the Roman style of architecture.
3. Theatres Romains de Fourviere: This is the oldest theatre in France and was started in 11th century AD. There's a great respect and value for this amongst the nearby inhabitants.
4. Parc de la Tete: This is a popular park that's made in the actual English style of architecture. The actual park had been built during the 19th century and it is one of the biggest and most beautiful city parks of France. It is a good way for family excursions and other recreational activities. The main popular features of the park include a large greenhouse, organic garden along with a rose garden. Recently African Flatlands have also been additional where the animals can wander freely.
5. Opera house: This opera house was started in 1826 and was later reopened within 1993. The place has located many opera performances as well as dance shows. The cup ceiling from the building is to watch out for.
6. Aquarium du Great Lyon: This is another fascinating appeal. The aquarium is located on the outskirts of the city and it has a bit of entertainment for almost everyone. There are a number of types of fishes and other aquatic life species have been stored here. Many informative classes and slideshows are also organized to educate the masses.
7. Maison de la Dane: It is really an ideal spot for the dance lovers. This theater continues to be dedicated to dancing where you can learn various style of dance. There's a museum also is situated in the actual vicinity of the same building.
8. La Part Dieu: This is one of the largest shopping mall in France. The mall has got the presence of the majority of the major brands on the planet. But avoid this place on Sundays as it can get crowded.
Lyon is one of the best places in France to see and explore guide sortir à Lyon. Eurostar is one of the best means to reach Paris and then you can take possibly TGV train or even bus in order to Lyon.
Lyon, the cooking capital associated with France, which is the 3rd largest town and second biggest metropolitan region in France. This particular city is known for its tradition and 2000 year-old history. This city was founded by the Romans and a history city because recognized by UNESCO. This excellent city can be found between Paris and Marseille as well as 470 km away from Paris. You can reach there from Geneva that is just 170 km aside. It is located in East associated with France between two rivers called as Rhone and Saone. The people residing there are referred to as Lyonnais. It has a 'semi continental' environment and climate is nice to go to in the 30 days of September and October.